Starting today Rockstar will be offering their “Rockstar Pass” for those who bought a copy of L.A. Noire. The pass will grant you with all seven of the DLC available at the moment, and will guarantee you future content as it is released. The price is the same as any other DLC token in games now: $10 on PSN, and 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live. Purchasing this will actually save you $10 from buying the cases individually.
Of course if you’d like your crime à la carte, you can buy each case on Xbox Live now, and through the PlayStation Store, you know, when it’s up.
Rockstar also tucked in a confirmation on at least two more cases, set to release this summer. The “Nicholson Electroplating” Arson case, and the “Reefer Madness” Vice case will be released June 21th, and July 12th respectively. Each case will run you $12, or 960 MS points without the Rockstar Pass.
You can opt to not spend any more money and simply sign up for the Rockstar Social Club. Member will receive the Chicago Lighting Detective Suit, and the Chicago Piano machine gun.
If you want it raw, look below the break.
- Chicago Lightning Detective Suit (Social Club only) – May 17;
- L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass (limited-time discount price) – May 31;
- “The Naked City” DLC case – May 31;
- “A Slip of The Tongue” DLC case – May 31;
- Broderick Detective Suit and Gun – May 31;
- Sharpshooter Detective Suit and Gun – May 31;
- The Badge Pursuit Challenge – May 31;
- Chicago Piano Machine Gun (free community unlock) – May 31;
- L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass (standard price) – June 14;
- “Nicholson Electroplating Disaster” DLC case – June 21;
- “Reefer Madness” DLC case – July 12.